Friday, May 4, 2012




First of all let me say that when I saw that Blogger has a new format I was not happy.  I liked it just the way it was.  Now let me show you some new paintings I have done. The first picture is of my sister and nephew.  It is on glass and then framed.  It was my first attempt so I don't think it is to bad.  I think I will be able to improve as I do more of them.  The second painting is called "Proud".  It is a painting I did from my sister in law Heather's photos that she took when they went hunting.
The next one after that is called "A Window View.  I painted the picture to look like I was looking out a window.  The last one is called "The Garden Steps".  Let me know what you think of my paintings and if you want one or want to commission a painting.

1 comment:

  1. Good job, I wish I was still that thin. Your work is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete